I would like to offer this web address to you for sale. It is an aged web address that can be used for many different arenas and also offer a great phrase for offline advertisement. There are many many different versions domain name go to a pro. Com if you ever ride to this website then there must be a need or interest in the web address. You’re welcome to extend those thoughts or offers my way.
Back in around 2007 gotoapro.com was used to generate leads for an online home improvement affiliate program. The website was doing well just before the econmy took a fall. At the time domain names were expiring at a rapid rate as there not enough funds to renew everything. In 2009 I was able to get the web address back after watching ti get set to expire. Thankfully I was able to retrieve it. Whether or not I decide to develop it again is something that I’m not quite sure of yet. If I were, these are the areas I would target –
Become A Leading Contractor Referral Service For Those Looking To Hire a Contractor
Once they decide how much you can afford to spend – you can help find contractors determined to help your customers out!. Then comes the fun part: them deciding what they really want. Home and decorating magazines, websites and home-improvement stores are good resources for them to look for ideas. Keep a file folder with pictures of what they like. The clearer their ideas going into the project, the easier the planning will be.
It is important that you select a contractor for them who understands their needs, and works with you both to keep the project within budget. A contractor should provide several choices when selecting materials, products and services, and help you decide on an affordable option.
Here are some questions to get you started:
- Do you want to keep the existing floor plan or create a new one?
- Are you altering or working within the current space?
- What do you like and dislike about your current kitchen?
- Are there specific materials you would like to use?
- Which appliances, if any, will you replace?
- Will you purchase high-end or budget-friendly appliances?
- How to Find a Contractor
With a budget and your ideas in place, it’s time to find a contractor. The best way is to ask friends, neighbors and colleagues for recommendations, because a contractor’s reputation among former clients is the best gauge of his or her work. It’s also a good idea to look at the work a contractor has done for previous clients.
Questions to ask former clients include:
- Did your contractor finish the job within the budget? If not, what caused the overage?
- Were you informed of the costs as they came up?
- How did the contractor handle setbacks or glitches?
- Was he or she easy to work with?
- What was the contractor’s crew like? Were they respectful? Did they clean up after themselves each day?
- If plans changed while the work was in progress, were the changes accommodated, or was the contractor inflexible?
- Would you hire that contractor again?
Another good way to find a contractor is by having them use your new website website GoToaPro.com!